My career book is humbly made for special people who in the long run had reside and contributed part of their lives in my very being. This is a simple tribute to all of my loveones as it can be coz it brings such plain, day to day thoughts on love, friendship, family, career, experiences, values, time, achievements, hopes and fears. This little achievement made me a real person. This career book was made thru my effort way back 2002. I will be posting some of the content of this career book if I got more time.Actually, this is the reason why I come up with my blog's title MY LIFE'S LITTLE SECRETS... upon review of my career book I come to realize that it's also a good idea sharing some of it in my blog. A publisher friend already talked to me if she can publish it in REX but I am still thinking about it because it has some language which cannot be read by younger ones and I am still updating some of the contents this year 2008.
This career book was made handwritten and there are drawings in it, so I am going to scan some of it to upload it here. I hope I can be an inspiration through this one...
No comments:
Post a Comment