FOR ANTIGO ( AUGUST 26,2011, NONTHABURI THAILAND 4:45 A.M.)
Along those walls of hatred
Smile managed to takea bow
Angst cursing every single bone
Feeling and looking for escape
Towards a possible chaos of emotion...
I wanted to die that every minute
I wished for eternal darkness
Because I don't like to feel the pain
Of a humiliated innocent soul
The trouble with people who don't care much
Is the instant pour of selfishness
Of insensitivity. of callousness
Fucking and wrong of breath of life...
opppsss...
I know this will never reach you but I wanted to let u know
That you hurt me badly and I feel sorry for you because you choose
to close your eyes, heart and soul to the goodness and greatness of reality.
I can help you! NO! I wish to help yourself and start counting whites instead of black...
FUCK YOU...
No comments:
Post a Comment