Pages

8.25.2011

ONE LINER EXPERIENCE...

Many had gone through this but this my first. I never dreamed of a life like this...never for my entire life...in a chaotic world where full of hypocrites, snobs, traitors and denials, I had only one wish to ask for ;

1. TO BE ABLE TO LET GO OF THIS FEELING OF HATRED, ANGER AND PRIDE...

My late father had once told me..." ayieh, always learn to be humble in any you can, and let people praise you of who you are...learn to forget the mistakes of your fellows".

I do understand what my late father had told me that forgiveness is the essential tool you will have upon your life's journey...but is this for real? I think this is too much humility...too much to bear...I AM NOT GOD. I am only human not to forgive an person who have wronged you...I am not that numb not to get mad and angry to the person who caused me pain. In fact, my level of forgiveness is already at its lowest level...no one can hinder me of my anger...no one can ever stop me of getting a revenge on him.

In my world where life is exactly the opposite of his' will not be the same...never again...never again to adjust of his hell world where lies are embraced. Is it awfully right to take revenge? I guess it's my one liner experience...

I would like to address something to the person who humiliated me that much and had caused me pain big time..., that MY WORLD IS NOT YOUR WORLD to own...in the next chapters of our lives, an assurance that YOU WILL REGRET EVERYTHING the things that you do not want to have...and things you don't care enough and things that you often taken for granted...

While I am living up to my last breath even if I will go to hell, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU...OVER MY DEAD BODY...

No comments: